“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adversity tests our character—and our agility. Thank you to the many TriAgilists and sponsors who made this virtual event happen!
I’m an annual sponsor with nothing to sell. This is simply one way I give back to all of you who’ve given so much to me over the years.
Other gratis opportunities to connect and grow together:
- Personal coaching, and I’ve worked with many of you
- Team coaching, recently with teams at IQVIA and SciMed
- Monthly webinars—Generating Change Without Generating Resistance with a colleague in the UK is scheduled for April and How to Grow (and Measure) Agile Culture for May
- Monthly podcast at Agile on the Edge with thought leaders like Alistair Cockburn, Esther Derby, and Mike Burrows
- Global community we call the Agile Culture Club on Slack and LinkedIn
Join us on this journey! Stay strong. Stay agile. And let’s stay connected like never before to help each other through these crazy times!
Sincerely, Mo Hagar